Check out these Cyber Monday zero waste and minimalist friendly deals! I’ll be updating throughout the day as I find even more, so be sure to check back!
- Biodegradable or E-book: Leo & The Lion Learn of Love by Holly Rose. Harnessing the Love children so freely emit, the Lion teaches young Leo how to care for himself and the world around him with his heartfelt sagacity. Through the Lion’s wisdom, Author Holly Rose communicates the complexities of the modern world in a way which encourages children to work towards a kinder, fairer, more unified and peaceful future. Set alongside illustrator Caroline Winneguth’s gentle watercolour scenery, this book harnesses the Love children so freely emit, guiding them protect their nurturing nature. This is a truly stunning book with an even more beautiful message. Plus, did I mention the print version is biodegradable? A great zero waste option for kids! Psst…The Mindful Mom Blographer readers (that’s you!) can get 10% off using code ‘MINDFULMOM’. Head over to the website to grab your e-book or physical copy!
- Beeswax wraps (1 small, 1 medium 1 large): Save an extra 15% by applying coupon
- YogaDownload is offering 50% (!!!) off a 3-month or 1-year membership (price would be $20 or $60 respectively). That is an insane deal! Get yoga classes, yoga packages, and meditation anywhere you go.
- ThredUP is offering 25% off sitewide (!!!) for Cyber Monday using code ‘HISCORE’. This is the biggest sale I’ve ever seen them do. Get $10 after you make your first purchase too!
- Bamboo paper towels – My family and I have been using these for over a year and they are still going strong. We LOVE them! They are 47% off which is the cheapest I’ve seen them!
- The Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 minutes a day to less stress, more peace is only $2.99 for the e-version!!!
- Safety razors and accessories: Take 15% off store-wide using code: CYBERMONDAY at checkout! Plus, they’re giving away 4-Months of FREE Rockwell Blades with all purchases over $60!
- MightyNest – This box sends one eco-friendly, non-toxic (and many zero waste friendly products) each month. Members of the subscription box also receive discounts on many items in the MightyNest store! Use code DRYERFIX2018 to get the first box for $3, PLUS 3 free dryer balls! Or, use code BEESFIX2018 to get the first box for $3, PLUS 2 sheets of beeswax wrap!
- The Nomadik – For the travel and outdoor lover in your life. FREE Nomadik Popsocket on all orders & use code: CYBER18 for 20% OFF | Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 23rd
- Surprise Ride – fun activities (with a focus on science topics) meant to keep kids and family unplugged. CYBER MONDAY! FREE SHIPPING & UP TO $40 OFF!
- Causebox – Causebox aims to create a community of women who care about social issues, the environment, themselves and their community. Each item in their seasonal box has a story and helps support the previously mentions issues. Get 3 products worth $70+ (includes a guaranteed S’well Bottle)! Use code: ‘CYBERBUNDLE’
- Ecocentric Moms – Receive organic and eco-friendly products for mom’s wellbeing. Use code ‘BLACKFRIDAY2018’ to receive 10% off sitewide!
- TheraBox – Curated by therapists to include self-care and stress/anxiety reducing items. Use code CJFIRST10 at checkout to get 10% off!
- Mystery Tackle Box – For the fisherman in your life (I think I’m going to get a gift subscription for Mr. Blographer!) Get an extra 10% off your order!
- Put me in the Story – One of a kind personalized books for kids (and even for adults). There are so many book options and popular characters such as Sesame Street, Disney, Curious George, Nickelodeon character, and more! 30% OFF SITE w/ code MONDAY30 + Free Shipping on orders $50+
For more gift ideas, check out my gift guides below:
- The ultimate zero waste, minimalist friendly, and mindful gift guide (over 125 ideas)
- 91 Clutter Free, Minimalist-Friendly and Mindful Gift Ideas
- 70 Zero Waste Gift Ideas