Most recent blog posts and links
Check here often for my most recent blog posts and links!
- How to Recycle and Get Rid of Clothes (Responsibly)
- 5 Ways to Meditate Without Actually Meditating
- Eco Anxiety and Eco Guilt: The What and The How (to Manage)
- What the International Panel on Climate Change Report Actually Means For You + 10 Ways You Can Help
- Anxiety Stories
Supporting My Work
If you find value in my content and want to support me – THANK YOU! There are a few ways you can do so:
- Share! This is the easiest way to help. Share blog posts, social media posts, and more with friends, family, neighbors, etc.
- Buy me a bubble tea! If you follow me on social media, you may know that I’m obsessed with bubble tea. I’d be eternally grateful if you bought me one to keep me going!
- Want to become a more long-term supporter? Check out my Patreon for exclusive tier support options and more.
Take the quiz!
Want to get into the mindset of reducing in order to make room for things that matter to you? Take the quiz to find out exactly where you should start in order to bring back some peace and calm.
- 7-Day Decluttering E-course: I put together this e-course to share my families biggest roadblocks (and how we got through them) to declutter over 130 boxes of stuff.
- 7-Day Mindfulness E-course: Learn super easy ways to bring more mindfulness into your everyday life.
I have an Etsy shop! Here are some of the things you’ll find in it:
- Mindfulness Flashcards for kids
- Kids mindfulness coloring pages
- Decluttering e-book with a corresponding workbook
- Decluttering workbook
- Guided meditation package
Looking to join others on your journey to reducing mental clutter? Join my Facebook groups!
Trash Talkers – Reducing trash one piece at a time
Reducing Mental Clutter (join us for decluttering challenges, unofficial book clubs, extra resources, and more!)
I LOVE nature photography. So much, that I actually had a nature photography blog for five years! While that is no longer in existence, my nature photography site is for you to check out!
Speaking of nature photography, check out my super easy and quick 2-minute self-guided mindful meditations, featuring my nature photography.